220V-240V Energy Saving Timer Programmable Electronic Timer Socket Digital Timer EU Plug (AL-06)
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-4.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $3.5-4.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: AL-06
- Usage: Timer Switch, Universal Counter
- Theory: Digital
- Carry Base: Module-n Synchronous Counter
- PLC Type: SF PLC
- Set-up: Easy to Set-up
- Standard: EU Plug
- Item Size: 107*65*35mm
- HS Code: 8450901000
- Type: Timer, Plug with Socket
- Function: Subtract Counter, Timer Socket
- Carry Mode: Asynchronous Counter
- Mechanism: Electronic
- Net Weight: 116g
- Rated Current: 10A
- AC: 220V-240V
- Transport Package: Normal Export Packing
SETTING CURRENT TIME
- Press the CLOCK button and hold,simultaneously press the week button until the actual day is displayed.Continue by pressing HOUR or MINUTE button until the current hour or minute is displayed.When setting,the buttons week,hour or minute can be held down for rapid forward counting.
- release both buttons.The week and time will be set .
- to reset incorrect time ,repeat previous steps.
- press the PROG button and release.The first on setting can be made now .
- press WEEK button to set the day or blocks of days.Set the time by pressing the HOUR button and then MIN button.
- press the PROG button again to finish the first on setting and enter into the first off setting.By repeating 2 to make the first off setting.
- press the PROG button again to finish the first off setting and enter into the 2 on setting.Repeat 2 and 3to program remaining settings.
- after completing settings,Press the CLOCK button and the timer is ready to operate.
MANUAL ON/AUTO/MANUAL OFF SETING
- Press ON/AUTO/OFF button to revert the three mode in turn.
- In ON or OFF mode the TIMER doesn't operate as settings in AUTO mode.
- When the mode is turned from ON(or OFF)to AUTO ,the Timer will keep the setting of ON(or OFF) until to the next timer setting.
Voltage 220-240V AC 50Hz
Max Load 10A,
Min setting Time 1Minute
Operating temperature -10 to +40ºC
Accuracy +/-1minute per month
Batterybackup Ni-Mh 1.2V 80mAH